Thursday, April 18, 2013

National Poetry Month Challenge - Day 18 -- Poem # 2


NAPO 2013 BUTTON
This is the 18th day of National Poetry Writing Month, and the prompt today is to write a poem that begins and ends with exactly the same word. If you want to join in the fun there's still plenty of time. Visit this site:
http://www.napowrimo.net/
I was inspired on this challenge to use free verse, which I rarely use. Moreover, I was inspired to write two separate poems for this particular prompt.  This is my second poem. The first appears in its own post previous to this one.

GREEN SWATCHLIQUID COLOR 
Green is a liquid color.
It flows over my soul in a gentle way.
It runs through my feelings like a child at play.
It springs up in me like an April day.
The most liquid of colors is green.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note. I'd really like to hear from you.