Friday, April 12, 2013

Dr. Jehovah Rapha



HEALING FOR YOU COVER  - HANDS ONLY - smaller
(Exodus 15:26, Mark 5:25-34)  
Her brow was wet with fever,
And her body wracked with pain.
She did not know just what was wrong,
But the symptoms would not change.
She knew she needed healing,
But she had no way to pay.
Who to turn to; who to trust;
Who to show the way?
A friend said to her, “Sister,
I know a doctor kind.
He cleanses lepers, makes lame walk,
And gives sight to the blind.
In fact, He'll take on any case,
And cure it every time.”
Oh, would that I could go to Him,”
She then was heard to say.
But since I do not know His name,
How can I know the way?
And even if He'd take my case,
I simply cannot pay.”
My dear, fear not,” her friend replied;
There is no need to fear.
I'll take you to Him right away;
He's really very near.
His name's Jehovah Rapha; He's
'The God that healeth thee.'
And because of His Son's precious blood,
The healing – it is free!
~
© 1998 Sandra Conner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note. I'd really like to hear from you.